(Pensacola, FL) The Residence in Pensacola now offers Adult Day Services to give primary caregivers much-needed respite for a day, week or longer in a secure and supportive community.
Adult Day Services include
- Highly specialized care from Dementia Care Specialists
- Individualized and engaging cognitive stimulation activities to benefit the mind and spirit
- Two delicious and healthy prepared meals with planned snacks
- Daily medication management provided by nursing professionals
When to use Adult Day Services
- When a caregiver has work or other daytime responsibilities
- When a family caregiver becomes ill
- When a caregiver feels stressed
- As an alternative to long-term care
- When looking for a safe, caring environment for your loved one during a time of emergency
The all-inclusive fee structure provides all the services and amenities required by our clients to meet their daily needs. Daily rate: $100, One-time enrollment fee: $300. Adult Day Services are provided Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Reservations are required. Call for more information at (850) 484-3529 or email MemoryCare@ChooseCovenant.org. You can also visit our website at choosecovenant.org/the-residence/.
Now Offers Educational Support Groups
The Residence also now offers no-cost educational support groups for family, friends, and spouses of those living with Alzheimer's / dementia. These support groups are open to the community and will be conducted by our Memory Care Specialists on the first Thursday of the month from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM for friends and family of those with Alzheimer's / dementia, and on the third Thursday of the month from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM for spouses of those with Alzheimer's / dementia. You can visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TheResidenceByCovenantCare to learn more.
About Covenant Care
Founded in 1982 in Pensacola Florida, Covenant Care offers personalized care and comprehensive support to improve the quality of every life we touch. Covenant Care is the largest and most trusted nonprofit post-acute care provider of home health, hospice, memory, palliative, and private duty care in the region. Our collaborative team of more than 800 physicians, nurses, aides, therapists, and 1,000+ volunteers serve patients and families in communities throughout Florida and Alabama. For more information, visit choosecovenant.org or call 1-855-CARE-365.
News Media Inquiries Please Contact:
Vice President Business Development and Marketing & Communications
www.choosecovenant.org | 5041 North 12th Avenue, Pensacola, FL 32504